A New Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reguarding the list and future gameplay

Go down

Reguarding the list and future gameplay Empty Reguarding the list and future gameplay

Post by Admin Wed 07 Oct 2015, 10:21 pm

Hello everyone. Sorry this has taken so long. In addition to making this list I've been trying to figure out the best way to divide it up. There are 8 kindred to talk to and some of you are looking to interview the ones with specific knowledge. That's really hard to do IC because you don't know any of these people. So, I like the best way to decide who you will talk to is to draw numbers.

I've also been toying with the idea of changing how gameplay works. I hate the rock paper scissors thing and feel like it isn't the best way to get the full use of all of tour abilities. We will discuss this further on Saturday, but I'm thinking of converting the game to tabletop rules, meaning we would be using the dice system instead. If we all decide to do this, then we might Saturday converting the characters and, if there's time, doing the interviews. We'll play this by ear for now.

Also, you only need to have one downtome post this week as only 1 week has gone by in game. Let me know if you have questions.

~Brittani

Admin
Admin

https://genesisrevelations.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum